Harcov Hold´em
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harcov Hold´em

Private forum!

PříjemPříjem  HledatHledat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegistraceRegistrace  PřihlášeníPřihlášení  

Inksters takes the Longs Drugs

Goto down 
AutorZpráva
water

Po?et p?ísp?vk? : 11

Inksters takes the Longs Drugs Empty
PříspěvekPředmět: Inksters takes the Longs Drugs   Inksters takes the Longs Drugs Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:32 pm

Juli Inkster is Mizuno mx 1000 irons always a crowd pleaser on the golf course, but this week at the Longs Drugs Challenge, she put on an extra-special show for the Golf Clubs gallery that included more than 50 family members and friends. Inkster, from nearby Los Altos, Calif., dominated Twelve Bridges Golf Course and won her 23rd LPGA Tour title by five shots over fellow California resident Brandie Burton, who finished at 280 (-Cool.

"I feel I have been playing the best golf of Mizuno jpx e600 irons And Mizuno jpx e600 forged irons my life the past four years," said Inkster, whose two daughters, Cori and Hayley, sat in on her post-win press conference. "I am still really hungry, and Mizuno mp 68 irons I have a lot of desire to continue to play well. I don't think there is really a limit as to how many I can win. When I am on a good roll, I can win a lot, like last year."

"She flat out ran the field," said Burton, who earned $64,654 for her second runner-up finish of the season. "This was her week. She played awesome."

Návrat nahoru Goto down
http://www.golfselling.com

Inksters takes the Longs Drugs
Strana 1 z 1

Povolení tohoto fóra:Nemůžete odpovídat na témata v tomto fóru
Harcov Hold´em :: Různé :: Příběhy tisíce a jedné noci-
Přejdi na: