Harcov Hold´em
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harcov Hold´em

Private forum!

PříjemPříjem  HledatHledat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegistraceRegistrace  PřihlášeníPřihlášení  

I learned to control themselves

Goto down 
AutorZpráva
o1rum

Po?et p?ísp?vk? : 34

I learned to control themselves Empty
PříspěvekPředmět: I learned to control themselves   I learned to control themselves Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:14 am

The Players Championship will begin immediately. This is a total prize money of $ 9,500,000 of the competition, I believe that competition is intense, and very likely the afternoon there will be no small mobile leaderboard. However, there is a leader in McDowell gap can be back to the hotel shower to enrich my knowledge.

In fact, this result is for McDowell has been pretty good. The most recent U.S. Open champion has gone through a slump, his last four games, three games to be eliminated. However, under pressure, McDowell fell calm down. Also in the Lake Nona (Lake Nona) received Coach Pete - Cowan (Pete Cowen) is clearly the guidance of a week is also helpful.

"I learned to control themselves. The more you do, you deeper understanding of the problem." McDowell said, "that I would be very nervous. My body would lose consciousness, I will not clear target. Now I already have a pass key. "

Of course 4 ok ggg99911 0516, if this afternoon to win the Players Championship, McDowell will be more convinced that his own path is correct.

(Small Wind)

Golf Clubs Online

Mizuno golf clubs for sale online

Mizuno JPX A25 Driver
Mizuno JPX AD Driver
Mizuno JPX E600 Driver
Mizuno MX-700 Driver
Návrat nahoru Goto down

Strana 1 z 1

Povolení tohoto fóra:Nemůžete odpovídat na témata v tomto fóru
Harcov Hold´em :: Různé :: Různé-