Harcov Hold´em
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harcov Hold´em

Private forum!

PříjemPříjem  HledatHledat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegistraceRegistrace  PřihlášeníPřihlášení  

Mickelson pars the standard power level does not start up

Goto down 
AutorZpráva
o1rum

Po?et p?ísp?vk? : 34

Mickelson pars the standard power level does not start up  Empty
PříspěvekPředmět: Mickelson pars the standard power level does not start up    Mickelson pars the standard power level does not start up  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:13 am

Discount golf clubs for sale online store

DENVER August 15, Atlanta on Sunday, Mickelson shot a final round 70, level par, four down to hand over 280 (71-70-69-70), par Obviously, he was the difference from the U.S. PGA Championship for a long length. Mickelson felt he wanted to champion competition, the difference a good shot.

Mickelson shot a 70 on Sunday to reflect this week's basically a situation. After the end of his first six holes under par score of 2, but no longer ahead. He suffered heavy losses last four holes, the entire week, his hand above these holes par 3.

Next week, the four Grand Slam champion ready to rest a week, then will participate in the FedEx Cup. "I played OK." Mickelson said, "This week I played OK. But not good enough, not rise, can not start to catch up, I did not catch enough birds ... I feel bad round I strike, the first three days to shoot under par 4,5 bar, I can catch up with titles, but I did not do, and I caught a bird caught in a very hard here 1 ok ggg99911 0819.

"In addition to five holes in addition, there are many pin positions are very difficult to reach. I can not win enough 30, 40-foot putt."

Mickelson said Sunday when the transition is also inspired its own, but bogeyed the 10th hole, his power disruption. When Mickelson in the first 12 holes without a birdie the par-five, he knew his chance had finished. "I certainly feel that they had the opportunity." Mickelson said, "but now seems to have no relationship, because the score is very low, but when I think that might be."

Even so, earlier this year won 39 PGA Tour victories, he still felt very encouraged. "I think this week I have a lot of good signs." Mickelson said.

(Small Wind)

Titleist 909 D3 Driver
Titleist AP2 Irons
TaylorMade R7 CGB MAX Driver
Návrat nahoru Goto down

Strana 1 z 1