Harcov Hold´em
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harcov Hold´em

Private forum!

PříjemPříjem  HledatHledat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegistraceRegistrace  PřihlášeníPřihlášení  

David Toms did not bogey

Goto down 
AutorZpráva
o1rum

Po?et p?ísp?vk? : 34

David Toms did not bogey Empty
PříspěvekPředmět: David Toms did not bogey   David Toms did not bogey Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:07 pm

David Toms did not bogey

David Toms at TPC Sawgrass Stadium's past record is not so ideal. 18 competition, he has been out 10 times, only once into the top ten. He could not find a suitable point of attack on the green, always believe that they have to attack up perfectly. "Early career, when I'm here, always trying to play the perfect one." - David Toms said, "I think the past few years, I learned how to play according to their own ... rather than trying to ... In this pitch perfect one shot. "

The first round - David Toms did not bogey, but today he had two errors. The first is the par three eighth hole. There, he is not on the green ball, fell to the left. Another 15 holes, he is two away from the embarrassment of the club, the result will be a small green ball into the right bunker, the ball sinking into the sand. Even so, the 2001 U.S. PGA Championship into the weekend, or full of hope.

Taking into account that no one climbed up the afternoon, David - Thomas should keep hoping. Nick - Watney shot 64 yesterday, down from an 8-under par, had a very promising beyond - David Toms, especially after the transition, his 10th straight in the hole and birdied the 11th hole. 10th hole, Nick - Watney pushed into a 20-foot push, and the 11th hole, he hit a bunch of small slope to the hole. But then, Nick - Watney's power stopped at the 18th hole to miss the case of a 12-foot putt, ultimately failed to keep on top of the leaderboard. "Two rounds at Sawgrass nine under par overall, one thing is people happy." Nick - Watney, said, 2 ok ggg99911 0515 "but the back nine I met a few mistakes."

A great pity, Mickelson did not contention, we must know that today he is such an opportunity. When Mickelson won at the 16th hole 20 feet eagle putt, birdied the 18th hole, the first nine holes play 31, he was only 2 strokes behind the leader. However, the last four holes, Mickelson has three holes bogey, including the par-five ninth hole, he finally surrendered 71.

Discount golf clubs for sale

Taylormade drivers Link Address:

Taylormade burner superfast 2.0 driver
TaylorMade Burner Superfast Driver
TaylorMade Burner SuperFast TP Driver
Návrat nahoru Goto down

David Toms did not bogey
Strana 1 z 1