Harcov Hold´em
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harcov Hold´em

Private forum!

PříjemPříjem  HledatHledat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegistraceRegistrace  PřihlášeníPřihlášení  

Great Sets: Callaway FT-iZ driver

Goto down 
AutorZpráva
aobama52

Po?et p?ísp?vk? : 9

Great Sets: Callaway FT-iZ driver Empty
PříspěvekPředmět: Great Sets: Callaway FT-iZ driver   Great Sets: Callaway FT-iZ driver Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:10 am

Callaway Golf pronounces that in its never-ending mission to obtain way more distance together with accuracy for golf players, its engineers applied an completely new style to create the callaway ft-iz driver which it revealed with the PGA Merchandise Show last week. No price owns been set for your club but standard versions can be fitted with Aldila Voodoo shafts as well as loft choices can be 9, 10, 11 and 13 degrees. ishiner
Concerning Callaway drivers, I’m way more of a taylormade burner superfast driver man than FT-iQ, as well as although I undoubtedly recognize the gain within the crown’s distinctive look to the Pull version, I’m not terribly keen within the original Diablo which I'm sure can be usurped, surpassed as well as become outdated with the kick off within the latest Diablo Edge in a few weeks’ time.
With TaylorMade clubs, I’m still perfectly very happy to win it in the general direction within the fairway with my old r7 425, instead of the newer taylormade r9 super tri driver which, too, can be way more or less swallowed up once the R9 Super Tri, already a hit to the pro Tours (‘We’ve optimized the world’s almost all optimized driver’), arrives at a store near you later this month. You watch where I’m coming by? Head look together with a sense of familiarity are far way more very important to me than the highly popular technological ‘breakthrough’ which, as we almost all know, might be no way more technological than a slightly numerous color paint combined with latest graphic.
A golfer might be foolish although to reject every recent club that comes along, together with without a doubt shouldn’t pass up the possibility of carrying the ball an additional two yards just for your sake of being a traditionalist – as if smacking a TaylorMade r7 425, Nike SQ DYMO, Callaway FT-i or Large Bertha 460, for example, stimulates you a traditionalist.
The question remains though: could be the recent flagship of Callaway’s range of drivers, the [url= http://www.drgolfstore.com/goods-767-Titleist+2010+AP2+Irons.html]titleist 2010 ap2 irons[/url], worth the attention? Does it provide way more than a fast, but well disguised, restyling job? Will need to yet staunch traditionalists shelve their aversion to innovation coupled with check it out?
It’s possibly a bit early to tell, combined with you certainly won’t get me making any claims depending on a session at an indoor selection.
Návrat nahoru Goto down

Strana 1 z 1