Harcov Hold´em
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harcov Hold´em

Private forum!

PříjemPříjem  HledatHledat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegistraceRegistrace  PřihlášeníPřihlášení  

Callaway x24 Selling At GolfSelling.com

Goto down 
AutorZpráva
water

Po?et p?ísp?vk? : 11

Callaway x24 Selling At GolfSelling.com Empty
PříspěvekPředmět: Callaway x24 Selling At GolfSelling.com   Callaway x24 Selling At GolfSelling.com Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:44 pm

"It was never over, but I did start thinking about second place and Golf Clubs Solheim Cup points," said Burton, who is Callaway legacy forged irons trying to make the U.S. Solheim Cup team after taking the 1999 season off due to reconstructive shoulder surgery. She moves from 17th to 11th in the points standing (the top 10 automatically make the team). "This is definitely a confidence builder. To Callaway x24 hot irons know I can get my nerves up again and hold up under pressure is a nice feeling. I put three solid round together before today. Hopefully, that's something I can build upon."

Callaway lady x-22 irons And Callaway big bertha diablo irons for sale!

Koch, who finished second to Donna Andrews at the 1998 Longs Drugs Challenge, recorded her third top-10 finish of the season. Rachel Hetherington, the first-round co-leader, finished fourth at 284 (-4). Rounding out the top-five was Canada's A.J. Eathorne, a second-year LPGA Tour member who recorded her best finish (fifth) since tying for third here last season. Eathorne ended the tournament at 285 (-3).

Návrat nahoru Goto down
http://www.golfselling.com

Callaway x24 Selling At GolfSelling.com
Strana 1 z 1